Photography shares the “longest-time hobby”-title with cooking. As far as equipment goes, there are and have been several cameras over the decades, but I’m what you would call a Canon-guy.
The categorization below is very rough, forced and outdated, but until I get around to making a better one here goes:
- Cities – Various shots from different cities I’ve been in
- Nature – Natural beauty instead of man-made.
- Sunsets – I’m a sucker for sunsets. Strange, eh?
- Plants- Chilies and other green things
- Events- Misc events:
Helsinki Samba Carnival 2005
- Specific Places- Collections from here & there
Helsinki in summer 2005
Suomenlinna, Helsinki in summer 2005
Helsinki in fall 2005
Helsinki in winter 2005-6
Vienna, Austria in winter 2005
Morocco in winter 2005-2006
Paris in Spring 2006
Tenerife in winter 2006-7
A three-city tour in 2008: Hong Kong, Auckland and Sydney
San Francisco & Bay Area 2010
- Other – All the rest that doesn’t fit into the above categories.
Note: not all photos that are included in the posts are in the above galleries – and naturally vice versa. So you will find more, and likely more recent, photos by browsing the posts that are included in the Photos-category. A small number of additional photos can also be found from my photo.net portfolio.
Latest new additions:
- November 2010: (Added the San Francisco & Bay Area 2010 album)
- June 2009: (Added the Brussels album)
- October 2008: (Added the Bordeaux album)
For those who care to know, the gallery was created with QDig. It is external and not integrated to WordPress. I opted for this very lightweight solution as the main archive is offline anyway and I just want to present some slice of the selection online.